You may lose your liberty. Don’t hire a criminal lawyer based on price alone. Hire a DC based Law Firm that can take the time to assess the merits of your case. Andrew O. Clarke, Esquire has had success in Criminal Law in D.C. and Criminal Law in Virginia obtaining dismissals before trial, having clients found not guilty, and forced the prosecution to decline prosecuting (nolle prosequi) charges. This is because Andrew O. Clarke, Esquire is a Criminal Lawyer that is thorough in his research and presentation of his client’s cases. The Firm keeps its criminal case load at a minimum to thoroughly assess and litigate each client’s issue.
Andrew O. Clarke refers to his criminal law practice as “Criminal Litigation” because he believes constitutional law issues should be argued and not conceded to the government.
Contact us immediately if you are in fear of being charged or have been charged with the following charges in the District of Columbia or Commonwealth of Virginia:
- Drug Possession including Marijuana (Virginia) and Cocaine (D.C. and Virginia)
- Possession with Intent to Distribute
- White Collar Crimes including Larceny, Embezzlement, and Fraud
- Misdemeanor and Felony Assault and Battery
- Driving Under the Influence (Driving While Intoxicated or DWI)
- Reckless Driving
- Other Traffic Offenses