A New York native, Andrew O. Clarke, Esquire received his undergraduate Bachelors Degree (B.A.) from the University of Delaware and his Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the George Washington University Law School. He has always had a passion for advocacy as he is an alumni of the highly regarded District of Columbia Public Defenders Office Summer Law Clerk Program and the District of Columbia Law Students in Court Program.
After his post law school Judicial Clerkship, he continued to master his litigation skills at a law firm in Arlington, Virginia. After leaving that law firm, he founded Andrew Clarke Law, PLLC. His Firm is known for its responsiveness, low case load, and use of modern day legal technology to manage cases and communicate with clients.
Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- The University of Delaware (B.A.)
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D.)