A New York native, Andrew O. Clarke, Esquire received his undergraduate Bachelors Degree (B.A.) from the University of Delaware and his Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the George Washington University Law School. He has always had a passion for fighting justice as he is an alumni of the highly regarded District of Columbia Public Defenders office.
After his post law school Judicial Clerkship, he continued to hone his litigation skills at a law firm in Arlington, Virginia. After leaving that law firm, he founded Andrew Clarke Law, PLLC. His Firm is known for its use of modern day legal technology to manage cases and communicate with clients. Each retained client of the firm has their own portal to which updates and calendar reminders are posted.
Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- The University of Delaware (B.A.)
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D.)